Buying a home can be a complex and exciting process! Here are 5 helpful steps to the Home Buying Process:
1. Start by visiting your lender. Getting pre-qualified in advance can help make sure you set the proper budget, look at homes that are within your price range, and know what to expect as far as your closing costs and down payment.
2. Find a Realtor (That’s where we come in to help every step of the way – Contact The Kassab Team today # 417-626-5568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). There are many helpful websites to aide in the home searching process, but contacting an excellent Realtor who can help with your searching, answer questions, and guide will help make this a smoother and more enjoyable experience.
3. Make an offer. Once you find that special home, it’s time to make the offer that you feel is right for the home with any necessary contingencies such as loan commitment, inspections, appraisal, etc. There are many variables to take into consideration including the prices of comparable homes, the amount of work the home needs, and whether or not there are other offers on the table.
4. Have all inspections done. Once you’ve secured the home of your choice subject to contingencies, it is time to check everything. Hiring a professional and insured home inspector is important, along a termite inspection and any other inspections you deem necessary. Your lender will also order the appraisal and you can choose whether or not you’d like a survey, ask if there are restrictions, review the title work, and any other necessary research can be done at this time.
5. Close! Closing on a home is a wonderful reward to all of your hard work during the home searching and inspection process. Your lender, Realtor, and the title company will all be communicating with you about this final step, they will let you know what items you need to bring to closing (even if it is just your driver’s license), and make sure that all of the forms are there for your signatures and the funding is ready.
The Kassab Team would love to help you with your home buying process as well as helping you list and sell your home. Please contact us today at 417-626-5568 or email@example.com – We look forward to working with you soon!